Saturday, March 17, 2012

"PASALUBONG" FROM MANILA: KRISPY KREME

"Pasalubong" is what people bring home when they come from another place.

Most of the people from Manila come home and bring KRISPY KREMES! As of now, I think Krispy Kremes are the most commonly brought home gifts.

We were at the SM Mall of Asia and we were looking for the Krispy Kreme!

Of course, Leiz has to bring home for her son and I thought I'll buy some too, but I prefer the simple honey glazed doughnut.  
One dozen of the original glazed doughnuts now cost P285.00.

Price of the doughnuts!
While lining up, we see the Krispy Kreme assembly line!
The Krispy Kreme doughnut assembly line 



And kids are given a hat with the Krispy Kreme sign.

It is Leiz' turn



The queue is really long... and continues to lengthen...


This is the box!



Yes, it is yummy. I like the simpler original glazed better than the assorted ones!
We are now on our way!!!

1 comment: