Sunday, February 12, 2012

TASTE OF HONGKONG: PRAISE HOUSE NOODLE AND CONGEE CUISINE IN TSIM SHA TSUI 2011

From Din Tai Fung in Silvercord, we moved on to I Square in Tsim Sha Tsui!

As I said, we just followed Anthony C. and trusted where he would bring us. Who were we to question when we had no idea of any Hong Kong restaurants.

Now, we are in I-SquareThis high escalator skips several levels, so we can reach the seventh floor faster
This high escalator skips several levels, so we can reach the seventh floor faster...
I think we reached fifth floor from the second floor?!
We pass this area in I-Square before reaching Praise House. This level is also where the Imax is located.





We now reach the restaurant called Praise House Congee and Noodle Cuisine.
 Praise House Congee & Noodle Cuisine, shop 705, I Square, 63 Nathan Road.

It was quiet here and I see no long queues.
It crossed my mind... I wondered would the food be good?

We were the last to eat, but it was also about 10:25 p.m. too.
Maybe, it was because it was at the seventh floor of I-Square and this level appears to close earlier.




The place is clean with the Chinese ambience and cool. It still had the modern air.
And the people were friendly.

I am not so into congee but noodles is fine for me.
But, here is what we ate...
Barbecued Pork, Chinese style
Funny, I think I got a bit shy and didn't take pictures of the noodle (I should have taken a photo of the noodles!) and the vegetables...

Service was quite fast and we were done in 30 minutes.

I liked the place and the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment