Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TASTE OF THE U.S: GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATES

I just like to share the chocolates given by my friend, Dr. Nenette G. 

This time, I received Ghirardelli chocolates!
Here are things I gathered about Ghirardelli from Wikipedia with this link:
The Ghirardelli Chocolate Company is a United States division of Swiss confectioner Lindt & Sprüngli. The company was founded by and is named after Italian chocolatier Domenico Ghirardelli, who, after working in South America, moved to California. The Ghirardelli Chocolate Company was incorporated in 1852, and is the second-oldest chocolate company in the United States, after Baker's Chocolate.

I also have a link about Lindt & Sprungli: http://inpinaystummy.blogspot.com/2012/07/taste-of-switzerland-lindt-and-sprungli.html

Here are shots of these dark chocolate with orange filling!

And I also tasted the one with mint filling!

I am quite lucky to be given these sweet chocolates. Hope you are, too!


2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love the different flavors of Ghirardelli chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! doublemint

    ReplyDelete